Life is just about having a burger and watching TV

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Police station encounter

I was at the police station with my friend lodging an FIR for my friend's stolen PAN card. This is a necessary document that helps you get a duplicate copy being made. As I was at the police station a dark guy (a college kid) came in the reception and narrated his incident to the policeman at the reception. He had got a ransom call from an unknown person and he looked scared. To my amazement the policeman and his colleagues found this very amusing.
I had seen such things on the television but had never seen such a thing in real life. The inspector asked him his personal worth and he said that it was about 3 lakhs. The inspector again found that amusing saying that even the devil could not do anything to you. Finally they told him to go to another police station out of their zone. That poor guy just did as was told and went away in the burning heat. This time the burger was not good. What do you think must be done to these stale burgers (our police)

No comments: